Design and configure Publisher Processes
About this course
The purpose of this training is to provide an understanding of the concepts and principles underlying the design and configuration of Publisher Processes.
1 day from 9am
- Data structures for the TechnologyOne Product over which the Publisher Process is being developed
- Design Studio
- Course completion: FUN0101 – Fundamentals Training
- CPM2201 – Business ETL
- Identify the key components of a Publisher Process
- Name resources in source documents
- Set resources in Publisher Processes
- Tag resources in output documents
- Run XLOne Reports as part of a Publisher Process
- Use ETL steps in a Publisher Process
- Email reports and presentations to recipient
Learn from TechnologyOne experts. Complete the form below to register your interest in this course.