TechnologyOne Enterprise Content Management (ECM) enables organisations to easily and efficiently capture, store, use and manage information contained within its business documents from any device, anywhere and anytime.
ECM captures information from any device, centralising the storage of all business documents. Create profiles with multiple indexes to link documents to where they're needed. Standardise naming conventions to structure the way information is retrieved. Managing the items in TechnologyOne ECM means there is one place to search when you need to find a document.
ECM enables you to...
|Access business-critical information||Store all business documents in a single, central repository||Provide staff with the information they need|
|Share information across work groups||Access information from anywhere on any device||Centrally capture emails from your smartphone|
|Reduce information processing costs||Easily find information in your business||Reduce time spent searching for documents and records|
|Effortlessly capture and profile information||Enhance internal processes||Support a mobile workforce|
|Save time - save money||Capture, share and manage all enterprise information||Adhere to all legislative compliance|
NewsMore news >
- Is your council ready for the digital age?
- TechnologyOne Enterprise Content Management to feature at leading New Zealand local government event
- New Plymouth District Council completes successful TechnologyOne ECM implementation
- The City of Newcastle replaces disparate systems with TechnologyOne enterprise solution
There are currently no events
The power of a single, integrated enterprise solution
Experience the power of a single, integrated enterprise solution built on a single modern platform with a consistent look and feel.
- APRA Reporting
- Business Intelligence
- Capital Planning & Delivery
- Corporate Performance Management
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Enterprise Budgeting
- Enterprise Cash Receipting
- Enterprise Content Management
- Facilities Management
- Grants Acquisition
- Human Resource & Payroll
- Mobile Asset Management
- Performance Planning
- Plant & Fleet Management
- Property & Rating
- Recruitment & Admissions
- Research Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategic Asset Management
- Supply Chain